Quality of Life (Social Awareness) – issues of our national program are the heart of our ministering to the needs of all peoples. We are called to reach out with compassion and support, to be helping hands where there is pain, poverty, sorrow and sickness.
- Riverview Nursing Home and Rehabilitation (This group supports the indiviudals at the Riverview Nursing and Rehabilitation Center that have no family or families don’t visit) – Edna Baldwind – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Care Choice, et.al., Nursing Homes/Angel Tree (Provides the various nursing home directors with special gifts for all the holidays as requested and delivers to each facility) – Barbara Vogt
- Blessings in a Backpack (Collect donations from parishioners to benefit children who will otherwise go hungry)
- Hill Country Pregancy Care Center (Collects donations for mothers and mothers to be of diapers, baby wipes and other baby necessities)
- Vet Strong San Antonio (Help Vet Strong By donating house hold items to make veterans houses a home)
- Sunshine Lady (Big sister Program)